Hume Moreland Financial Counselling Service
A financial counselling is now available at the Community House for one morning per week. Financial counsellors provide information, support and advocacy to assist people in financial difficulty.
Telephone and face to face financial counselling services are available. Ring 1300 882 035 to make an appointment. Services include:
- Providing an independent assessment of your financial position;
- Helping you prioritise your bills and debts;
- Providing information on rules and laws about payment obligations;
- Advising what creditors can and can’t do regarding assets and property;
- Assisting you to negotiate with creditors and make payment plans;
- Assisting with letters or legal documents;
- Suggesting options to deal with your debts including information on benefits and entitlements;
- Providing referrals to other specialised sources.
Fridays: 9.00 am – 12.30 pm.
Dates: February 17 – December 15, 2017
NO COST. Jukes Road venue.
Service provided by Lentara UnitingCare (Lentara) in partnership with Sunbury Community Health Centre and Kildonan UnitingCare.